And in addition to those essential reasons, I look back and find stacks of blessing my heavenly Father has showered me through out the year. Here goes the major list:
- got my temporary job
- tuition fee: paid
- passed all the subjects I took
- Jason Mraz concert
- Osaka - Kyoto trip
- Taiko practices to save me from endless boredom in Beppu
- good parties
- new job at McDonald
- unplanned trip to Malaysia
- great reunion with Denise and abundant good times
- new cameras to accompany my previous family of fisheye, holga, and diana
- succeeded the performance in Entrance Ceremony
- another good time performing at PicaPica
- Honor scholarship
- endless BBQ parties
- hanami and new batch of mates
- good health and mental condition through out the chaotic preparation for Indonesian week
- good friend who was there 24/7 to cheer me up during the breakdowns and sleepless nights
- super fun fellowship camp
- SUCCESS OF INDONESIAN WEEK 2009!!
- birthday blast
- nagano trip and Global Education Program Camp
- IN DO NE SI A !! indescribable bliss with the family and friends back home
- safe trip back to Japan
- New spirit for the new semester
- good subjects to fight
- another camp with high school students
- halloween blast
- right on time 'faith reminder'
- peace of mind and new hopes (sounds cliche but i seriously mean it)
- passed the 1st screenings for Daikin and Kyushu Oil scholarship
- fun online shopping haha
- fukuoka trip to close the year
and of course, endless support and love from people around me.
Thanks, Lord, for keeping me safe in your embrace..
2009 has been a blast and I believe, 2010 has more in store awaiting.
Happy early new year everyone!