Tuesday, November 18, 2008

factagged

I got tagged..and since I (pretend to) have nothing to do..yes I'm writing them down now

fact #1
it's 2.19am with final exam and report waiting in the next two days, but instead of getting tired after extracting my brain,I feel truly refreshed because i just got back from KARAOKE...yes.karaoke instead of studying will bring you luck for the exams.*amen*

fact #2
I'm missing last week times. (read: hijacking my neighbor's room, glueing our eyes on youtube, cuddling around to bed, get up late with nothing much to do, slack off) argh, screw exams week!

fact #3
i seriously can NOT stand temptation whatever the form is..food, whoring over the internet instead of studying, and some stuffs

fact #4
I keep telling my self to stop everyday, know i should stay away, yet deep down inside I'm still gripping tightly on it

fact #5
It's 2 degrees here today. It's still mid november and the weather forecast said it's gonna snow tomorrow. It's freakin weird since it started to snow around the last days of december last year

fact #6
I haven't been in the shower for err..2 days? and my hair smells like ciggs. shoot

fact #7
I am craving for nikon D90, oxford flat shoes, and hydesk's pumpkin bag (STILL)

fact #8
I'm supposed to be in the shower, get ready to sleep because it's 2.32am and I'm planning to go for a so-called-relieving-trip at 9am tomorrow and it's gonna be for the whole day. Guess I better start piling up enough energy from now

fact #9
I'm thinking of what should I type here

fact #10
I miss you, neighbor

DONE
and these are the people I tagged
1. Denise
2. Sarra
3. Clay
4. Sam
5. Gilang

HOMEWORK'S RULES:
1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themseves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write about their own blog about their ten things and post. these rules . You need to choose some people to get tagged and list their names .
4. Don't forget to live them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

No comments: