Tuesday, September 30, 2008

words from a friend



a true friend never walks away
a true friend will always stay

a true friend looks out for you    
                        
a true friend will guard your secret, like a precious gift
a true friend is always there for you, to give you a helpful lift
a true friend tries to make you smile, tries to replace that frown
they may not always succeed, but they rarely let you down

these arms for you are open
this heart for you does care
and when i think you need me, i'll try to always be there

i'll listen to your fear, i promise not to laugh
i'll comfort you from falling tears

i'll make this friendship  last
i'll keep you near to my heart
i'll always hold you even when we're miles apart

I hope I am to you, everything you are to me
for the friendship we have, is a special one indeed.
-denise-



yes, you guys are everything


special dedications for Ndutty, Denise, Hanna, Sarra, Shane

No comments: